Click to Home
Go To Search
Cityscape at night
San Jose Home
How do I report a homeless encampment?
Encampment clean up operations will be coordinated by the agency of jurisdiction:

· City of San Jose Homeless Helpline (408) 975-1440
· Santa Clara Valley Water District (creek areas) Water Shed hotline (408) 265-2600 x2378
· Cal Trans (overpasses / underpasses / freeways) (408) 436-0930
· Union Pacific Railroad Property (near rail road tracks) (888) 877-7267
· City Parks (408) 535-3570
· Private Property (contact the owner)

For more information on how to report a concern for a homeless individual or homeless encampment in San Jose please check out the City web page entitled Ending Homelessness.
Ending Homelessness

Customer Service - My San Jose

Show All Answers

1. How do I report an abandoned vehicle?
2. How do I report a homeless encampment?
3. There's a dead animal in the road, what do I do?
4. How do I view all of the FAQs