Click to Home
Go To Search
Cityscape at night
San Jose Home

Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Report a Park Concern

  1. Fill out this form for Park Concerns you have noticed, maintenance issues, clean up etc. Please keep in mind the Department of Parks, Recreation and Neighborhood Services does not maintain Santa Clara County Parks.

  2. Once you submit the concern, it will be sent to our Parks Division. You may receive a response from a representative if available. However, due to high volume, this may not always be possible. All concerns will be entered into a work order and handled according to severity.

  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.