Click to Home
Go To Search
City Clerk
San Jose Home
Applications for Boards & Commissions

You may submit your application by mail, in-person, or online.

Youth Commission application:
Apply for all other Boards and Commission online at:

Look up the district in which you live.

For questions or to request an application, please contact the Office of the City Clerk by phone at (408) 535-1260 or via
e-mail at . Application forms are available for pickup at the Office of the City Clerk at:

City Hall
200 E. Santa Clara St.
Wing - 2nd Floor
San José, CA 95113 

Thank you for your interest in serving San José!